Soft Skills & Effective Communication Techniques for Hospitals
Topics & Discussions:
- Importance of Soft Skills in Hospitals.
- Identifying different types of patients & handling them effectively.
- Analyzing the attitude of paying & non-paying patients
- Body Language and Personality Development. Grooming. Self Hygiene & Cleanliness
- Managing Crisis & Stress. Dealing with Criticism. Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Telephone & Mobile Etiquette
- Importance of Group Dynamics & Team Building [Activity].
- Panel Discussion : Innovative Communication Methods & techniques. Opinions and expert discussions on :
- Enhancing communication through Technology
- Post Discharge Communication & Patient Retention
- Listening Skills
- Communicating confidently and positively
- Listening Skills & its importance in Healthcare
- Communicating News of Critical illness & Death [Role Play]
- Empathy & its unique importance in Hospitals. Handling Irate patients and effectively managing restless crowds.
8th March 2017
Indian Spinal Injuries Centre (ISIC)
Opposite Vasant Valley School,
Sector C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
AMEN Innovative Networking Initiatives /
Contact details : 9845436917 | firstname.lastname@example.org, 9035189825 | email@example.com