Soft Skills & Effective Communication Techniques for Hospitals
TOPIC & DISCUSSIONS
- Importance of Soft Skills in Hospitals.
- Identifying different types of patients & handling them effectively.
- Analyzing the attitude of paying & non-paying patients
- Body Language and Personality Development. Grooming. Self -Hygiene & Cleanliness
- Importance of Group Dynamics.
- Time Management & Team Building Skills in Healthcare
- Professional & Business Etiquette. Reports, Email, WhatsApp and other Social Media etiquette
- Panel Discussion : Innovative Communication Methods & techniques. Opinions and expert discussions on :
- Enhancing communication through Technology
- Post Discharge Communication & Patient Retention
- Communicating News of Critical illness & Death
- Listening Skills
- Telephone & Mobile Etiquette. Communicating confidently and positively
- Managing Crisis & Stress. Dealing with Criticism. Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Empathy & its unique importance in Hospitals
- Handling Irate patients and effectively managing resless crowds.
- Issues and challenges during a Medico Legal case. Handling VIPs, Disasters and other unexpected situations
Rajagiri Hospital (Auditorium), Aluva, Munnar Rd., Chunagamvely, Kochi, Kerala
AMEN Innovative KNetworking Initiatives /
Ms.Srishti - 09666846728 - firstname.lastname@example.org /
Ms.Kavitha - 098454 36917 - email@example.com