5th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON PATIENT SAFETY
Greetings from AMEN !!!
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the “The 5th International Congress on Patient Safety” which will take place on 16th & 17th October,2015 at The Lalit Ashok Bangalore, organized by Apollo Hospitals Bangalore and supported by AMEN,one of India's leading Healthcare Management Conference Organizers ...
The 5th International Congress on Patient Safety shall focus on the twin areas:
The main purpose of this International Congress is to discuss how proactive practices & streamlined systems can improve patient safety.The multi-disciplinary learning sessions will involve participants from all the areas of healthcare continuum,including clinical & administrative leaders,practitioner,healthcare academics,regulators & care givers.
Key Speakers & Panelists :
- Dr.Prathap C.Reddy, Chairman,Apollo Hospitals Enterprises
- Ms.Sangitha Reddy,Joint Managing Director,Apollo Hospitals Enterprises
- Karen Timmons,Director DNV GL,Global Healthcare Business
- Ms.Paula Wilson,CEO & President,JCI
- Prof.Cliff Hughes,President,Electa ISQUA
- Dr.Alexander Chui,Chief Manager,Hong Kong Hospital Authority
- Mr.Richard Guest,CEO,Siemens Technology,Sourth Asia
- Dr.Jitendra B.Patel,President,Indian Medical Association
- Mr.Jean Loup Durousset,President,French Federation of Private Hospitals
- Dr.David Garyson,Clinical Lead,Ko Awatea.New Zealand
- Dr.Elly Nyaim Opot,President,Kenya Medical Association
& many more eminent speakers...
The Lalit Ashok Bangalore
Kumara Krupa High Grounds,
Next to CM Guest House,
Day 1 - 8am - 6.30pm
Day 2 - 8am - 5.30pm
Delegates : Rs.4000/- per head
Students : Rs.3000/- per head
SPL. Group Discounts for Students available !!!
Registration Fee includes:
16th & 17th October 2015
The Lalit Ashok, Bangalore,
Apollo Hospitals,Bengaluru, supported by AMEN Srishti Sharma / Deeksha Jasu 09666846728 / 09686701625 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org