Nursing, in today's Indian Healthcare scenario is considered one of the most challenging professions.. with high attrition and dearth of training. Nursing training is a very crucial need in Indian Healthcare and enhancing their knowledge in Legal issues is a major requirement. In a recent statement, the Minister of Health and Family Welfare, J P Nadda emphasized that the role of the Nursing staff could be compared equally to that of Doctors in Healthcare delivery and without the former, the desired results could not be achieved. The minister further said there was an urgent need to make Nursing training courses contextual to the country's needs.. ( add accordingly)
- Theme:"Legal & Ethical Issues in contemporary Nursing"
- Updated details of Speakers..
KEY SPEAKERS, PANELISTS & MODERATORS
arranged in alphabetical order ..
- Col Binu Sharma, Vice President Nursing Services, Columbia Asia Hospitals, Bengaluru
- Dr. Dinesh Selvam, Principal, Dayanand College of Nursing, Bengaluru
- Ms. Jasmine Joseph, Principal, Krupanidhi College of Nursing, Bengaluru
- Prof. Joga Rao S.V, Medico Legal Consultant, Bengaluru
- Ms. Hannah Jayanth, Nursing Superintendent, Narayana Nethralaya, Bengaluru
- Ms. Hemalatha R, Principal, Universal College of Nursing, Bengaluru
- Mr. Kiran Kulkarni, Nursing Suptd., PES Speciality Hospital, Kuppam
- Ms. Madhumathi, Principal, Vydehi College of Nursing, Bengaluru
- Dr. Mala T, Chief Nursing Officer, BGS Global Hospitals, Bengaluru
- Ms. Malarvizhi N, Principal, SGR College of Nursing, Bengaluru
- Ms. Mary Walton, Lecturer, St. John's College of Nursing, Bengaluru
- Mr. Naganna, Head of Nursing, Rainbow Hospitals, Bengaluru*
- Mr. Prabhu Swamy, Principal, Fortis College of Nursing, Bengaluru
- Ms. Punitha Singh, Corporate Head-Nursing, Manipal Health Enterprises, Bengaluru
- Dr. Sai Laxmi Gandhi, Associate Professor - Department of Nursing, NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Ms. Saroja Jayakumar, Chief Nursing Officer, Manipal Hospitals, Bengaluru
- Ms. Sonali Jadhav, Principal, M S Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Education & Research, Bengaluru
M S Ramaiah Memorial Hospital Auditorium, Bengaluru.