Disaster Management Preparedness for Hospitals
Dear Sir / Mam,
Greetings from AMEN !! and MedReach Events.. !!
As part of our continuous efforts to educate Healthcare professionals, we are pleased to present to you our next Conference ... at Chennai; a very unique and crucial theme that is usually left unattended and ignored. We invite you to be a part of this important knowledge session and take home an ample amount of learning on Disaster Management & Preparedness for Hospitals.
- Organized by : AMEN
- In association with : MedReach Events
- Strategic Partner : Medverve Healthcare
- Hospitality Partner : Garuda Tourism
- Media Partner : Medicards
- Answers and Solution to all your queries pertaining to handling and managing External & Internal Disasters
- a Unique workshop on executing a Disaster Management plan / process.
- Learn from some of the pioneers in the Healthcare industry.
- Interactive sessions and power packed discussions
- Real time case studies and experiences
- Special Case Presentations on Natural Disaster Management - Experiences from the Chennai Floods Dec 2015
KEY TOPICS & DISCUSSIONS
- Expected Disaster Scenarios for Hospitals.
- Processes, Codes and Protocols.
- Pre and Post Disaster Management
- Statutory, Legal, Licensing and Accreditation related requirements for Disaster Management.
- Design Standards & Architectural considerations for effective Disaster Management Planning.
- Technology and its role in Disaster Management.
- Innovating the Disaster Management process using Technology
- Evacuation Techniques, Planning and Patient Safety during an Internal Disaster
- Executing a Disaster Management Plan. Triage and its execution during Disaster - a Mini-Workshop
- The Chennai Flood 2015 - Case Studies on Disaster Management
KEY SPEAKERS & MODERATORS
- Ms. Anne Marie Moncure, CEO - Southern Region, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
- Dr. N Sethuraman, Founder & Chairmanm, Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre, Madurai
- Mr. B G Menon, Managing Director, ACME Consulting, Chennai
- Mr. P. Vijayakumar, State Head of Operations, GVK Emergency Management and Research Institute, Chennai
- Dr. Gangalal G M, Group & Clinical Coordinator - Dept of Emergency Medicine, KIMS (Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences), Trivandrum
- Prof. Ravi Kumar, Professor & HOD : Emergency Nursing, CMC (Christian Medical College), Vellore
- Mr. V R Hari Balaji, National Consultant in Disaster Risk Reduction & WHO certfied Master Trainer in Emergency Risk Management, Chennai
- Mr. Kosalraman, Director, Infrabees Project Mgmt Consultants, Chennai
- Dr. Akilesh R, Senior Resident, Department of Dentistry, JIPMER. Certified TeamSTEPPS Master Trainer, Chennai
AMEN & MedReach Events